Thursday, June 28, 2012

Inspired By #30

Oh my I can't believe that for me summer is finally going to start!  School is out for the students today and I have to go in tomorrow but then 'School's Out for Summer!'  I can't wait!

When I saw this inspiration photo I new I had to use it for today's challenge.

So I wonder where it is going to take you?  A picnic theme? the colors? the flowers? Can't wait to see.

For my project I used my Fresh Goods paper by Pebbles (that I have hoarded since I got it).  I just love the fun, fresh colors and patterns in this collection.  When I saw these photos in my daughter's folder I knew immediately I had to scrap them with this collection.  I used my Cricut to cut the title, tags and pennants.  The 'milk cap' embellishment is from Pretty Little Studio but all else is from the Pebbles collection.



I can't wait to see what you do!
Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.
Feel free to use any crafting products you have!




7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a fun summery inspiration! Love your layout!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee this!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos, the woodgrain, and loving that title tag!!!! BEAUTIFUL Laurel!!!

1CardCreator said...

Love the layout! Great inspiration photo too!

Rose said...

how fun!
ok i LOVE the photo in the cows head!!!!!

Unknown said...

This is so bright and happy...perfect take on the photo. I love the photos in the flowers, etc. awesome layout

Marlena M. said...

I love your fresh layout. There are so many fun elements here!

Casandra Bennett said...

I love the elements and colors you chose for your layout. Thanks for another great inspiration photo. :)