Sunday, July 15, 2012

Inspired By #31 Winner

I had a really tough time choosing a winner for this week.  There were so many fun creations!  Thank you for continuing to play along, I love seeing all the different interpretations of the photos.  The winner for this week is:


(I love how she really pulled out the colours and made it into a trivet)


Congratulations Jody!  Be sure to email me your info so that I can get your prize out to you. 

Now don't forget to play along in the Jewelry Inspired Challenge.




4 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Congrats to Jody! Looks just like a sampler you would've seen in a cottage like the picture. :)

~jan said...

Congrats Jody! What an awesome project!

Angi Barrs said...

Congrats Jody. Super creative project. :)

Rose said...

congrats Jody!! this is awesome :)