Thursday, October 24, 2013

Inspired By... #94

Welcome to another Inspired By Challenge.  I just loved this photo as soon as I saw it, such a gorgeous fall photo which fits in perfectly with the fall weather we have been having here!


How will you be inspired? colors, shabby, fall, woodgrain, leaves, sketch...

I was inspired by the woodgrain, fall and the rustic feel.  I used my Summer Stories collection by Teresa Collins along with some May Arts burlap ribbon and twine, along with a Technique Tuesday Stamp set.  


I also used this sketch from Dalhouse Designs:

I can't wait to see what you create!

Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.
Feel free to use any crafting products you have!



6 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

LOVELY inspiration image...hope I have time:):):)

~amy~ said...

laurel, this is so pretty!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the burlap and the buttons!!!!!!

Stacey Schafer said...

oh, (sigh)! this is so lovely!

Lisa Arana said...

Oooh, pretty!!! I love your inspiration photo and gosh, those leaves and textures are gorgeous!!! Just an absolutely stunning card Laurel. I'm so thrilled you played along with wanna sketch too. It worked so well with your inspiration!!! hugs.

Rose said...

such a pretty fall card girl :)