Thursday, November 14, 2013

Inspired By...#96

Time for another Inspired By Challenge.  With Christmas around the corner -(have you started your shopping yet?) I was really taken with this photo.  Aren't these trees beautiful?


How will you be inspired?  colors, metallics, trees, Christmas, ruffles, polkadots, texture... so many wonderful ways to take this photo!

I picked out the colors and the metallics.  I used the Summer Stories collection by Teresa Collins along with a title cut with my Silhouette.



The glittered chipboard #me is from Creative Embellishments.  It comes as plain chipboard, I painted it silver and then added some Glitter Glue on top.

I used this sketch from My Scraps & More:

I can't wait to see what you do!

Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.
Feel free to use any crafting products you have!






4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! LOVING those colors and the title!!!!!!!

Rose said...

beautiful layout girl :)

started christmas cards? i already have them all made and ready to mail out!!! lol
starting on next years cards now :)

LisaM said...

Awesome take on the sketch, Laurel!
Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

Marlena M. said...

GORGEOUS layout Laurel! It should be framed~