Thursday, April 17, 2014

Inspired By #111

With earth day coming up on April 22nd I went with an Earth Day themed inspiration photo:


How will you be inspired?  colors, pop, recycling, Earth Day, sketch, beverage, large title...

I went with the sketch and created this layout of my daughter passing her learner's test, yay!  I used the Sightseeing Stew collection by Jillibean Soup, along with a Tim Holtz stamp set, a Silhouette cut and the key is cut with my Cricut.





Can't wait to see what you create!

Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.


Feel free to use any crafting products you have!









3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is fabulous!!! I loveeeeee the title work, the photos and the key!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

Yay for your girl!

Such a fun layout...cute pics!

Marlena M. said...

Such a fun layout~congrats to your daughter! ;)