Thursday, May 15, 2014

Inspired By...#115

I love spring and I love, love, love lilacs!  The lilacs a blooming in abundance around here so I chose this photo as my inspiration today. (Love this photo too, wish it was my garden!)


How will you be inspired?  bike, flowers, colors, spring..

I went with the colors and used the Black & White collection by Glitz to create this fun encouragement card.  Kind of an inspiration for myself since I just joined on as a Jamberry consultant (which I am loving!).  The scribbles are cut with my Silhouette.



I can't wait to see what you create!
Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.


Feel free to use any crafting products you have!








1 comment:

Marlena M. said...

I love those scribbles so much!!!